Workplace Engagement Survey™
Did You Know?
- Disengaged employees are 53% less productive than their engaged counterparts.
- Disengaged employees are 24% more likely to remain at their current employer.
In addition, the WES measures “satisfaction with employer” and “satisfaction with manager” across your entire organization and gives recommendations for your organization to improve.
Why Survey Your Employees?
Employee surveys are becoming a popular management tool. They not only help management investigate whether employees align with corporate values, but they identify problem areas and elicit information to increase engagement. Employees who are highly engaged:
- Excited and enthusiastic
- More focused on their work than “watching the clock”
- Give high levels of discretionary effort
- Emotionally involved with the company
- Mentally involved with company
- Not easily distracted
- Stay focused
- Highly productive
How Does the Workplace Engagement Survey™ Work?
Our clients deliver the WES to their people over the Internet—an HR administrator simply forwards a link to the manager and his or her employees. The assessment does not need to be monitored, so the candidate can take it from any computer with Internet access. All responses are completely anonymous. Information is aggregated in a centralized database and reports can be accessed by authorized people.
Your authorized Profiles International business partner can assist you with interpretation of the reports and help you and your managers create action plans.