Clearer Paths to Brighter Futures
Whether you are pre-college, in college or simply in transition seeking the right career fit, Pathway Planner™ provides you with critical decision-making information to help you shape your future.
- Provides an overview of unique strengths, talents, and abilities.
- Assists students with selecting majors and degrees that match their Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests.
- Identifies career possibilities and provides insight into occupations for the highly-skilled, competitive workforce.
- Assists adults in transitioning from one career to another.
- Introduces a mechanism for individuals to learn about their abilities and validate their career choices.
Why use Pathway Planner™?
It is never too early to start planning, and it is never too late to find the right path. Most people can expect to make many changes during their working lives. You can be a step ahead of everyone else with key insights that drive quality, core education or direct you to a better, happier career path. The Pathway Planner™ employee assessment test offers:
- A review of Thinking Style, Interests, and Behavioral Traits.
- Numerical ability, numerical reasoning, verbal skill, verbal reasoning, and overall learning index results.
- An interests portion that measures traits, such as creativity, people service, and technical skills that relate to various occupations.
- A Behavioral Traits review that helps individuals select careers that best fit their strengths and interests.
- A link with O*NET (Occupational Information Network from the US Department of Labor) for additional career matching information.